|The Stalker is one of the Special Infected. The Stalker has a tall and grey body. He can be purchased for 120$ and the Kill Reward is 25$.|
- Health: 50 HP
- Speed: Very Fast
- Grab (LMB)
- Invisibility (when not moving, takes 6 seconds of no movement)
A very disturbing creature that has special powers. It grabs survivors when they get close and takes them away from the main group to be killed. It turns invisible when idle, and moves quickly. It also has the jumping animation of a hunter. It also plays a foghorn when spawned to alert the survivors of its presence.
Disadvantages and Advantages
- Recently nerfed and can now no longer throw off map, when done so, survivors will respawn at Human Spawn with full health.
- You can only buy one per round.
- They cannot go through doors or tight spaces since they are too tall.
- They are taller than other mobs, making more bullets to hit them, directly.
- Makes a loud foghorn that can alert survivors of its presence
- Faster than crawler
- Can regenerate health
- Can jump high enough to get on roofs of small buildings
- Disappears when idle
One can escape the stalker's grasp by throwing their rambo knife at the stalker.
Smokers and zombies can still damage the survivor that you are holding
Inspired by fan pictures.
It adapts to the skin of your character.
This is the tallest mob, excluding bosses.
Inspired by the game called ₮h₴ ₲łⅰރčh
When a zombie kills a human this mob grabs, this mob will die with the human
When a stalker spawns, the sound of a "Tripod" plays from the movie War of the Worlds.