A very good melee to keep at your grasp. Except when you are throwing it, of course. One hit from a thrown knife will instantly kill most zombies and can cut an Smoker's tongue.
Survival knives are knives intended for survival purposes in a wilderness environment, often in an emergency situation when the user has lost most of his/her main equipment. Military units issue some type of survival knife to pilots in the event their plane may be shot down. Survival knives can be used for trapping, skinning, wood cutting and other uses. Hunters, hikers, and outdoor sport enthusiasts use survival knives. Some survival knives are heavy-bladed and thick; others are lightweight or fold in order to save weight and bulk as part of a larger survival kit. Their functions often include serving as a hunting knife. Features, such as hollow handles that could be used as storage space for matches or similar small items, began gaining popularity in the 1980s. Custom or semi-custom makers such as Jimmy Lile, Bo Randall, and Chris Reeve are often credited with inventing those features.
- The Rambo Knife doesn't use Energy which goes well with its fast attack rate.
- The Rambo Knife does not break planks, doors, etc so avoid these at all costs.
- The Rambo Knife can cut a Smoker's Tongue and can even kill them if your throwing knife touches their tongue.
- The Rambo Knife can be thrown by holding your clicking button.
- This will insta-kill a Zombie.
- The Rambo Knife can be used for a trick called Rambo Jumping.
- The Rambo Knife can perform a Rambo Jump by looking down but not straight down then throwing the knife and walking on it.
- The Rambo Knife can still hit Hunters when you are grabbed as long as they are in range to be hit or for your throwing knife to make contact.
- The Rambo Knife has a short range like a zombies arm resulting in you taking a scratch before being able to slice them away.
- The Rambo Knife can push an infected down simply by letting your arms make contact even without actually having the knife in your hands after throwing it.
- The Rambo Knife was the first Pre-Release weapon to be bought with Robux.
- The Rambo Knife could be dropped and picked up by a zombie as shown here.
- The Rambo Knife is an obvious Reference Weapon from the Murder Games.
- The Rambo Knife is able to be thrown in some circumstances if your right arm is gone.
- Running with the Rambo Knife was added in Version 46.
- Re-added to R2DA.
- This can be found in the catalog here.