FANDOM


Demo16
















Description

Presents are items that is spawned at the start of the round and there is only one per round. If its a boss map (King Cake, Mr Frost, etc) It will not spawn

It comes in 3 different colors which have their own spawn rate, Blue with a 50% spawn chance, Gold with a 35% spawn chance and Green with a 15% spawn chance.

The contents are said to be having exclusive weapons/items in them

When picking up a present it goes directly to your inventory in the item tab and is classified as an Event item, meaning you cannot have two of the same gift. It also means you can equip it and carry the gift during a round, clicking will cause a text to appear saying: "Can't open the before Christmas!"

Trivia

The presents were introduced in the Christmas Event 2014

The presents can't be opened until the 24th Dec 2014

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.