The Elemental is one of the special infected in R2D. All Elementals appear in ice or fire-form. The Elemental can be purchased for 145$ and the kill reward is 30$
The Elemental is a beast that has two different forms: one being an ice-form, and the other being a fire-form. While in ice-form, your primary ability is to freeze players for a long time, hence making players very vulnerable to zombies, such as the Hunter, Cavebat and Tank. Ice-form Elementals can also be used to effectively to fling players off the map by doing an Ice Drop. Upon touch by the ice-form, you are instantly frozen. While in fire-form, your primary ability is to deal damage. Although not being able to freeze players, you can deal a heck load of damage to unsuspecting survivors by shooting a Fire Spit at them, and better yet, with a well placed Fire Drop, you can get amount your kills... That is if the survivors aren't wearing Fireproof Vests. Upon touch players are afflicted a burn status. You can also do devastating combos by freezing a player, then transforming into the fire-form to constantly burn the frozen player until death. Overall, this zombie is a beast. Do not mess around with one...
|Left Mouse Button||Fire/Ice Spit||Shoots out fire/ice.|
Consumes 30 energy.
|F||Fire/Ice Drop||Creates a ring of fire or ice spikes.|
Consumes 70 energy.
|Humanoid Touch||Fire/Ice Touch||Deals the status effect upon touch.|
|E||Tranform||Turns into the opposite variant.|
Consumes 70 energy.
Disadvantages and Advantages
- Difficult to hit survivors with Fire/Ice Spit.
- Light reveals where you are if you are around a corner or nearby.
- When in ice-form, you can't deal damage to survivors.
- When in fire-form, you are useless against Fireproof Vests.
- When in ice-form, you are useless against Iceproof Vests.
- The stamina consumption is very high and energy regenerates slowly so constant spamming is not possible.
- When in ice-form, you can freeze survivors for a long time, making them vulnerable to nearby zombies.
- When in fire-form, you can deal a lot of damage that continues burning survivors.
- Near transparent body and bright light makes you harder to see if moving around.
- You can heal yourself with natural or artificial fires.
- With a well placed Fire Drop you can heal yourself and you can camp around it and spam another Fire Drop.
- Ice Drop can fling survivors.
- Long range Ice/Fire Spit.