Buried Alive (name derived from Call of Duty's Buried map) is an R2D map. It was added in the v53 update and was made by KingXCVII. In most player's opinion, this is and probably will be for quite some time, the hardest map in R2D history. Because if you manage to beat even half of the objectives, most of your teammates will be dead by that point.
Game Modes Edit
- Objective (OBJ)
Buried Alive is set in what appears to be an abandoned mining town inside a Mountain. It has a large church, a saloon, minecart tracks, many houses, a few holes, and of course, a mining shack, and a cliff where the helicopter will be once you complete all of the objectives.
1. The survivors spawn in a small room with piles of dirt blocking the only exit. Along with their weapons and items, survivors spawn with a shovel and torch. The survivors must dig their way out into the next room. You will earn 50 cash once you complete the digging task.
2. Next the survivors escape the spawn area, they have to go by a campfire and click on it with their torch. Going too close can and will set you on fire, even if you have a fireproof vest on, so be extra careful. Then the survivors must travel across the map lighting all the torches and lanterns. The torches and lanterns are scattered across the map, and their locations never change.
3. After the survivors light all the torches and lanterns, they receive 200 cash and then they will have to find an energy drink. After finding the energy drink, the player who has it must give it to Leeroy the lizard. After consuming the drink Leeroy will go, "Leeroy Jenkins!" and smash the boulders blocking the front entrance to a church.
4. After smashing the rocks blocking the church, the survivors must enter the church and talk to the priest. A player must defend him for 5 minutes while he tries to remember the password to the basement. After 5 minutes has passed, the priest finally remembers the password and opens the basement door. (Due to the fact that the Priest is "immortal" players don't have to defend him. They can just wait it out.)
5. In the basement of the church is a large key which a person has to carry to the locked gate, which will let people escape to a cliff where a helicopter is. You run straight into the helicopter then teleport to the stage. Currently since the new winner screen update it's once again impossible to win because if you get into the heli you won't teleport.
You can find a semi-opened door and you'll see "Spooky Scary Skeletons" behind the door. Rumor has it,that the graves that are dug are graves of dead famous people. You can escape from the underground and you can wait at the heli,but you won't be teleported to the winner screen if all of the Objectives aren't completed. In the church there is stain of blood which reads "Evil Creation are Lurking", this is a reference to one of our moderators. There is a Molotov Drink in the bar, but you can't obtain it.
This is considered the hardest map in R2D history. (also the map with the most objectives.) Edit
Originally lacked an escape on release, this has since then been fixed. (this was because Place rushed to create the OBJ.) Edit
This is the first map to feature NPCs who play a role in helping the survivors escape. Edit
Leeroy is entirely made up of meshes from the Awesomesaurus Rex package. Edit
This map is a reference to the Call of Duty Black Ops Il Zombies Map: Buried. Edit
Leeroy makes a "Leeeeroy Jenkinnnssss!" sound effect when given the energy drink and smashing into the rock pile near the church/cathedral. Edit
Leeroy can get stuck in the van as he can sit in the seat, making the round impossible to win until the van is destroyed. Edit
The energy drink spawns randomly around the map. Edit
The energy drink you need to find for Leeroy has the mesh for the Roblox gear Bloxy Cola. Edit
This is also one of the most time consuming maps due to finding all the lanterns and defending the priest. Edit
Zombies WILL spawn heavily in the tunnel to the helicopter after getting the key to unlock the door so be careful. Edit
You will not lose if the priest dies, although it is usually a good idea to leave someone to make sure that the zombies don't camp at the church. Edit
There are several notes located on the map that explain some events that some former villages have had and information on who dug up the grave... Edit
Rumor have it some of those people who have tomb stones are actually dead famous people Edit
It is one of the most heavily criticized maps in R2D Edit
Successfully completing this map as a survivor awards you with a badge Edit
Completing the map will give you nothing, becuase its broken at this moment.Edit
The badge has been broken due to hackers