A baseball bat is a smooth wooden or metal club used in the sport of baseball to hit the ball after it is thrown by the pitcher. By regulation it may be no more than 2.75 inches in diameter at the thickest part and no more than 42 inches (1,100 mm) long. Although historically bats approaching 3 pounds (1.4 kg) were swung, today bats of 33 ounces (0.94 kg) are common, topping out at 34 ounces (0.96 kg) to 36 ounces (1.0 kg).
- The Bat can break doors, planks and windows. Great if you're getting trolled by someone with a hammer.
- Takes a lot of energy to swing, bringing an energy boosting item is recommended.
- Recommended to buy this instead of the Crowbar due to its low damage.
- Even though this takes up more energy, it does more damage.
- You can hit the Baseball with this.
- This was once buffed in Version 32 to one-kill nearly all special infected before being nerfed in Version 33.
- Re-added to R2DA.